-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 3rd World AIDS Day at the Francis Crick Institute (Friday Nov 29th)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:32:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: Paula Ordoñez <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

Looking for an update on HIV/AIDS? What is the current landscape in the UK and globally? Come and join us at our World AIDS Day event, and support the fight to end HIV/AIDS.

SAVE THE DATE! We are excited to announce that we are holding our 3rd World AIDS Day event at the Francis Crick Institute on Friday November 29th, 14:00-18:00.

World AIDS Day is an opportunity for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV, to show support for people living with HIV, and to commemorate those who have died from an AIDS‐related illness. The event aims to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS, and highlight the importance of HIV research, prevention and policy.

It will be a great opportunity to get insights on the lansdcape of current HIV treatments, and prevention strategies such as PrEP. We will also have updates from the National AIDS Trust (NAT) on their work to improve the lives of people affected by HIV in the UK, and an update on global epidemiology and difficult-to-reach populations in Africa.

After the talks, we will held a panel discussion where you can join the discussion about future cures, and ask questions and interact with the speakers, followed by a drinks networking reception.

The event is FREE! Full programme and registration can be found here (via Eventbrite):

On the day, we will be collecting donations for the National AIDS Trust in exchange for red ribbons!

Please check our collection boxes at the event! (Cash and cards accepted)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Kind regards,

Paula Ordonez Suarez

The Francis Crick Institute

Paula Ordonez Suarez, PhD

Retrovirus-Host Interactions Laboratory

The Francis Crick Institute

1 Midland Road

London NW1 1AT

E: [log in to unmask]

P: +44 (0) 20 3796 2440

W: www.crick.ac.uk

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************