Salary is £40-45k
Jo
(psci-com owner)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: WWF-UK - Education Manager Vacancy
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 11:33:02 +0000
From: Rosalind Mist <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

HI All,

We’re recruiting into our Education and Youth Engagement team at WWF.  It’s a great opportunity to join a vibrant team as our planet needs you like never before. As an education professional there has never been a more exciting time to join WWF. Since I joined six months ago, we’ve been developing a new strategy with a focus on youth engagement (led by the Youth Engagement Manager) and expanding our fantastic primary work into secondary schools and beyond.

We are now looking for someone to join us as Education Manager and use their expertise, gained in the formal education sector, to work with teachers and help us educate and galvanise the next generation.

The Education Team is WWF-UK’s key point of contact with teachers from a significant proportion of UK schools. We want to help teachers provide young people with the knowledge and skills to help restore nature and protect the environment. The team’s role is to make sure our teacher-supporters have access to the professional development, educational resources, citizen science projects and schools’ outreach they need. We have some significant partnership projects starting in the next six months, so it really is an exciting time to join us.

https://jobs.wwf.org.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=1338

Do get in touch if you’d like a chat about the role and working at WWF.

Rosalind

Rosalind Mist, Director of Education and Youth Engagement, WWF-UK

[log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)1483 412454 M: +44(0)7789 746293

We’re WWF and we are fighting for your world – for wildlife, for people, for nature. Join us.

Find out more at wwf.org.uk

WWF-UK, a charity registered in England number 1081247 and in Scotland number SC039593 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England number 4016725, whose registered office is at The Living Planet Centre, Rufford House, Brewery Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 4LL. VAT number 733 761821.

This email and attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and then delete the email from your system. This email is intended solely for the addressee and if you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Addressees should check this email and any attachments for viruses and no representation is made that this email and any attachments are virus-free.

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************