Hi Rachel

What a brilliant initiative.  We certainly do provide material that are used in STEM clubs www.practicalaction.org/STEM . Our STEM challenges are hands on enquiry based challenges for primary and secondary, set in a global context and particularly successful in getting girls engaged in STEM. Designed to enrich the UK STEM curriculum they are often used in STEM clubs and for enrichment and transition days.  CREST accredited they can be  used by pupils to gain CREST Awards and as projects to enter into the Big Bang Fair.

To find out more I have an article in this terms STEMLearning Primary magazine

http://magazines.stem.org.uk/stem_primary_13_v6_flipsnack.html

Very happy to discuss with you further.

Best wishes

Julie