You might also benefit from joining the UK OH Practitioner FB group on social media

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 October 2019 15:05
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] P-PHQs & HS templates

I'm new to JISC, WITH 30-plus years in OH, most of it ex-UK.

I'm developing an in-house service in manufacturing, & looking for te above/s, which reflect such as MHSW regs, & the EA etc., such as in the intro para for the P-PHQ, & the optimal list of Qs, if possible.

I'd be grateful if anyone could share likewise for me to create the best-version forms, which for HS here cover Audio, Spiro, MSK, Vision, General, Confined Spaces, Heights & Construction.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
John Connell

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH