Hi Jo

I totally agree with Mel, just do a follow up, even a text or something so you have tried a different method of communication.

Something we perhaps can all learn from this, is the importance of making it explicit up front - all about the consent, and what would happen etc, in some sort of information sheet / letter etc.

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Ladd RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health, Mental Health first aid training, Bespoke Training, Workplace Mediation and Coaching

Tel:  01293 532477
Mob:  07814 288642
Website: www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521  Registered office:
Lintot House, 20, Fairbank Road, Southwater, West Sussex. RH13 9LA