Hi all,

I'm planing to give an update on the Hadronization tune. The idea is to discuss the Hadronization modelling in GENIE, the datasets available and the procedure of the tuning itself. A first toy tune exercise was performed, which I will discuss to show the different problems and the possible solutions I plan to implement in the near future.

The available dates are the ones specified in the doodle poll, https://doodle.com/poll/f4n9a7x4vc4e2s97

ZOOM : https://zoom.us/j/963635639?pwd=cXlRRmZEa0ZyU3AyN1NoVGFZenhIZz09

[https://d24cgw3uvb9a9h.cloudfront.net/static/93708/image/thumb.png]<https://zoom.us/j/963635639?pwd=cXlRRmZEa0ZyU3AyN1NoVGFZenhIZz09>

Launch Meeting - Zoom<https://zoom.us/j/963635639?pwd=cXlRRmZEa0ZyU3AyN1NoVGFZenhIZz09>
zoom.us
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

see you then!

<https://doodle.com/poll/f4n9a7x4vc4e2s97>

[https://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/f4n9a7x4vc4e2s97>

Doodle - Make meetings happen<https://doodle.com/poll/f4n9a7x4vc4e2s97>
doodle.com
Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one-to-ones and team meetings with our user-friendly calendar tool. Get started today!