Dear all,
APOLOGIES
PLEASE IGNORE MY PREVIOUS EMAIL AS IT HAD THE WRONG LING.
PLEASE USE THE LINK IN THE NEW EMAIL BELOW.
THANK YOU

Dr Irena Papadopoulos,
Professor of Transcultural Health and Nursing,
Head, Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health,

School of Health and Education,
Middlesex University,

Dear listmembers and colleagues,

This invitation is for people based and working in the UK.

Individuals living in other countries who wish to participate please contact me

You are invited to take part in the research study: “Socially Assistive Robots in Health and Social Care - an online survey ”. The motivation for this study is the  recent Topol report which recommended that the NHS urgently engages in the new digital and artificially intelligent technologies.

The research study is being led by Professor Irena Papadopoulos of Middlesex University, United Kingdom. Several countries from around the world are participating in this study.

You are invited to take part in this study because you are a nurse or a midwife or a social care worker, who works in a health and/or social care setting. You will find more information about the study when you click this link:

This study has been reviewed by, and received ethical approval (favourable opinion) from the Social Work and Mental Health Research Ethics Committee of Middlesex University.

This on-line survey includes a number of open-ended and closed questions and should take approximately 10-20 minutes to complete.

To complete the questionnaire please click this link:

I greatly appreciate your contribution. If possible can you please forward this email to your networks as I would love to have as many people as possible participating,  and hopefully helping to shape future policy. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at:

Email address: [log in to unmask]

Telephone number: 0208 411 6626.

Address: Middlesex University, Hendon Campus, NW4 4BT.

I thank you for your support and contribution.
rena

Dr Irena Papadopoulos,
Professor of Transcultural Health and Nursing,
Head, Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health,

School of Health and Education,
Middlesex University,
The Burroughs,
London NW4 4BT,
UK.
Tel: +44 208 411 6626

Follow me on Twitter  @irena_pap
Please visit the CARESSES website (culturally competent robots project) www.caressesrobot.org
Subscribe to [log in to unmask]
 Check out my new bookCulturally Competent Compassion. A Guide for Healthcare Students and Practitioners.Routledge. Order now. Available in April 2018

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1