Dear list members

Please do circulate widely.

We are recruiting an additional lecturer to join our team. The link for application details is below.

We offer a very collegial environment, where quality of education, research and practice in midwifery are all important. Our Central London campus provides a lovely quiet environment, right in the heart of the City.

https://www2.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_cityuniversity01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=115269,2312215822&key=185335540&c=48344848237257&pagestamp=seseugpmcfpzjetruh

Christine McCourt
Professor of Maternal Health & Centre Lead
Centre for Maternal & Child Health Research
School of Health Sciences<http://www.city.ac.uk/health>
City, University of London
1 Myddelton Street
London EC1R 1UW

Tel: 0207 040 5863
Mob: 0791 235 1476
Twitter: @ProfMcCourt

[ps://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/files/2015/06/cute-newborn-babycute-newborn-babies-21k444f-624x390.j]<https://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/>
Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research | City ...
The Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research carries out high quality research that aims to improve the health and care of women, children, families and communities.
Read more...<https://blogs.city.ac.uk/mchresearch/>

Want to further your clinical and academic career? To find out more about City, University of London’s MSc Advanced Practice Midwifery programme please click here<http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/advanced-practice-in-health-and-social-care-midwifery#course-detail=0>.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5880B.293E6370]