 Dear MEG community,

We are now voting for the inaugural BIDS Steering Group!
Vote on the Google form <https://forms.gle/YT5SvPgACHhVvf6x8>
You can check the members of each slate here: BIDS Steering Group
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yb6j3a90serWbtab7ukSMyecs16sGfYTSGftH-4ArvA/edit>

Ensure the MEG community gets represented!

Voting closes October 15, 2019 at 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7).
Remember to validate the email :)
The adoption of BIDS Governance document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R-J2lL9V_wIkYhye4zH-feyl4P4J8NyO40rIYyY141o/edit>
will be also ratified in the same form.

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

*Julia Guiomar Niso Galán, PhD*