Dear all,

I’m very pleased to announce the first in a series of new online exhibitions which will delve into the rich history and collections of College. Fragments of Note: the afterlives of medieval manuscripts (http://fragmentsofnote.magd.ox.ac.uk/), which had its first iteration in a physical exhibition curated by Dr Giovanni Varelli and myself in 2017, explores the rich collection of fragments of medieval music which survive in the College’s collections and their relevance to 21st century scholarship and performance. This online exhibition is optimised for viewing on PC or laptop, but can be viewed on mobile devices, too.

I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to pass any comments or questions directly to me.

Best wishes,

Daryl Green

cid:image001.jpg@01D2082E.E30466C0

Daryl Green

Fellow Librarian, Magdalen College

Co-Director, Thinking 3D

Hon. Secretary, Oxford Bibliographical Society

Magdalen College | Oxford | OX1 4AU

Tel:  +44 (0)1865 276045 / 276057

www.magd.ox.ac.uk

Registered Charity Number: 1142149

To unsubscribe from the LIS-RAREBOOKS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-RAREBOOKS&A=1