Dear Colleagues – and if by chance you are visiting our shores in November,

The Centre for the Book Symposium programme is now finalised and can be found at the blog link below:

https://blogs.otago.ac.nz/cfb/2019/09/18/2019-symposium-programme/

We hope you can join us.  Please remember, there is no cost to register for the Symposium, which stretches over the Thursday night (a panel of experts talking on autobiography, biography and memoirs at the Dunningham Room) and then Friday proper at the Moot Court, 10th floor, Richardson Building. A collection of excellent paper titles have been gathered together. It should be a good day. As we supply morning and afternoon coffee and tea, could you please register. The register link will be found in the blog information on the Symposium; trust me – it is easy! Lunch will be on your own; you are welcome to bring a lunch or wander out from the Richardson building and find your favourite food.

General Centre for the Book blog: https://blogs.otago.ac.nz/cfb/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me, or Shef ([log in to unmask])

And please spread this Symposium information about. As usual, the more the merrier!

Cheers

Donald

**
DR DONALD KERR

SPECIAL COLLECTIONS LIBRARIAN

University of Otago Library

Tel: +64 3 479 8330 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Te Whare Wânanga o Otâgo - University of Otago

CENTRAL LIBRARY | INFORMATION SERVICES BUILDING | 65 ALBANY STREET

PO BOX 56 | DUNEDIN 9054 | NEW ZEALAND

http://www.otago.ac.nz/library

FB https://www.facebook.com/otagospecialcollections/

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/XW33DYpouAD8b1CC8TzlWnJebvpt9mzHkmxYia4vwp8VX94bZQpDXS34_acXJnkElNjS9dLvcLjpVyRtQG9u8ygivU0EahEeSGAVE-XQTbJ2FvwlFKC83kIPuPLAc4cYU-WgwsVh

**

Current Exhibition: 1869 The Year That Was

20 September 2019 to 31 January 2020

https://www.otago.ac.nz/library/SpecialCollections/exhibitions.html

**

Happy, intense absorption in any work, which is to be brought as near to perfection as possible, this is a state of being with God, and the men who have not known it have missed life itself.’ - D. H. Lawrence

To unsubscribe from the LIS-RAREBOOKS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-RAREBOOKS&A=1