Hi Emily,

I’d also be interested in this.  Although my side of things is more e-learning (particularly online distance) and analytics, while doing some work with one of my previous universities (Aberystwyth) we looked at an e-book platform (Kortext) who were doing quite interesting things with searching, annotating and statistics which I thought could be really useful particularly for online & analytics.

best wishes
Kerr

-----
Kerr Gardiner