Hi everyone

Apologies, due to a booking change at the venue, our virtual tour will be on Tuesday 29 October, rather than Monday 28th.

Gaby Koenig will be giving a virtual tour of her workplace, The Curve, Slough using Twitter's live streaming function.

From The Curve website:

The Curve is Slough’s iconic library and cultural centre, right in the heart of the town. The Curve houses a library, gallery, Slough Museum, performance venue, community learning spaces, computer suites, exhibition space and the Register Office including a purpose built wedding room.

We will be livestreaming on Twitter from 7pm using the @uklibchat account. While watching the live stream video you will be able to comment and ask questions. The video will be rewatchable, including participants’ comments.

You can ask questions on the day of course, but if there’s anything you particularly want to know, or any part of the building you particularly want to see, please add your questions to our agenda ahead of time and we’ll include them if at all possible!

Please note that this chat will take place a week earlier than usual, on TUESDAY 29th October at the normal time of 7pm GMT.

Add your questions to the chat agenda.

Join us on Tueday 29th Octobert from 7pm GMT for the live stream and chat!

Take care and we look forward to welcoming you to the chat next week.

Thanks,

The #uklibchat team.

Attachments area