Dear all,

We have a full time, permanent vacancy for an experienced librarian to manage and develop our acquisitions and metadata operations. We are seeking an experienced, professional with experience of staff management and with substantial experience in an acquisitions and metadata role to utilise recognised cataloguing standards (AACR2, RDA) to ensure discoverability of the libraries' collections through a range of resource discovery tools.

This post is based at the Moulsecoomb campus and the salary is in the range £30,942 - £34,804

If you are keen to provide a customer focused, cost effective and responsive service to the university libraries then this is the role for you.

Please find the job description and how to apply by following this link https://jobs.brighton.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=IS5311-19-397

Because we are under-represented in Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic staff, we particularly encourage applicants from the BAME communities, however we welcome applicants from all groups.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Liz
Liz Davey
Aldrich Library Manager: Head of Content and Discovery
Information Services
University of Brighton, Lewes Road, Brighton BN2 4GJ
Tel. 01273 642755
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>,

[https://mydepartment.brighton.ac.uk/is/ispub/Resources/CSE%20Logos/CSE%20signature%20logo.jpg]
IS Service Standards -click to see how we're performing<https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/feedback/Pages/service-standards.aspx>
[Aldrich Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/AldrichLib>       [Aldrich Twitter] <https://twitter.com/aldrichlib>        [Aldrich Library opening hours] <https://www.brighton.ac.uk/current-students/my-studies/libraries-and-computing/index.aspx>

I am supporting the university's involvement in the city-wide #MyPronounsAre<https://www.brighton.ac.uk/about-us/news-and-events/news/2018/03-09-raising-awareness-of-gender-identity.aspx> campaign to raise awareness of gender identity
[cid:image005.jpg@01D3D250.EEECCF70]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Transgender_Pride_flag.svg>My pronouns are: She/Her/Hers