Hello

We are investigating  the range of alternate solutions that will secure the file (pdf/epub), not allow it to be shareable (so its perceived ‘value’ is maintained) and minimise the need to additional software downloads.

Additionally it would preferably that the document could be downloadable to a device for use offline.

A little bit of background - we have published a range of books to support our qualifications (we are an awarding body) that are supplied to our students free of charge (electronically).

We are currently supplying using a service that utilises Adobe Digital Editions for security but this does seem to cause issues.

Suppliers we are aware of include: Soutron, Vital Source, Lock Lizard, Kortext, FileOpen, Issuu, Joomag

Do you use any of the above – or something else that may be useful - and would be happy to answer some questions?

Kind regards

Dawn

Dawn Southgate
DipHE BA (Hons) MCLIP
Head of Knowledge
CIM
T:
+441628 427331
E:
W:
cim.co.uk
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram
Youtube
CIM MEA 2020
The Chartered Institute of Marketing
​Moor Hall, Cookham, SL6 9QH, UK
​Tel + 44 1628 427500, www.cim.co.uk
​Registered in England and Wales, Company No: RC000886
​VAT Registration no: GB302250913
​ Disclaimer --
​If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this correspondence from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1