categorisation scheme*
*Date: November 4, 2019, 3 pm GMT*

*Please register below:*
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6165262265830497548

We hope you can join! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

*Brooke Melia*
------------------------------
*Digital Science*
6 Briset Street, Farringdon,
London, EC1M 5NR, UK

digital-science.com <https://www.digital-science.com/> | @digitalsci
<https://twitter.com/digitalsci> <https://www.digital-science.com/>
------------------------------

--
*Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited* | Registered in England and
Wales number 09984464 | Registered Office The Campus, 4 Crinan Street,

This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received
this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your
mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research
Solutions Limited nor any of its agents accept liability for any statements
made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of
Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited or one of its agents. Please
note that neither Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited nor any of
its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in
this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the
e-mail and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of
Digital Science & Research Solutions Limited or its agents by means of
e-mail communication.