Dear Naomi.

Sounds fascinating, as ever-- I especially like the idea of
a little book of papers in advance of the Conference, and the
grouping on the basis of them. What sort of length are you
thinking of-- as opposed to a 'proposal' of a paper or an
'abstract' of a paper?
      Have been very busy with launches of Newton volumes
at Wren Library (Trinity), Blake launches, colloquium and
private view of Blake exhibition at Tate Britain, then--alas,
on a different note, the unexpected death of my brother,
whom we were to visit in October in the States.
      But I still hope we *you and I) can meet in November as
planned (or prophesied).

Love,
Elinor