Thanks, Naomi. I’m delighted both with the outcome for Fred Weil, as well as with the sheer collegiality that the request evinced. Up with that sort of thing!

Rachel

From: JISCmail German Studies List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Naomi Segal
Sent: Tuesday 8 October 2019 09:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: My request yesterday about difficult handwriting - THANK YOU and this is now closed

Dear All

I am writing again to send warmest thanks to the following, who agreed to look at this difficult text: Rachel, Iman, Anja, Brigitte, Klaus, Scott (who set up a googledoc: great idea!), Christiane, Jean, Kai, Dorothea, David, Alexander – and most especially to Dan Wilson, who has managed to decipher most of it and has now sent his version to Fred Weil, who has asked me to convey his gratitude and close the ‘search’.

Thank you!

Naomi

Prof Naomi Segal

Visiting Professor in French & German Studies

Dept of Cultures & Languages, School of Arts

Birkbeck, University of London

43, Gordon Square, London WC1H 0PD, UK

tel: +44 (0)20 7272 6438

email: [log in to unmask]