Hi Christopher,

Consider the FSL Course materials (or even better, attending an FSL Course). Also, of course, the FEAT documentation.

https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FEAT

Anderson

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 at 14:02, Langfield, Christopher A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,

Thanks for the reply! Basically, my question is about dealing with longitudinal data in its own right. My lab has little experience with FEAT (having used SPM previously), and so we were looking for an example or guidelines for using FEAT for longitudinal data. Along with posting here in the forum, I've been looking through the literature but haven't known exactly where to start.

Best,

Christopher Langfield

Research Assistant

Sergievsky Center