Dear Anderson,
Thanks for your help and clear explanation.
I'll try this.
Regards,
Florencia.

El jue., 10 oct. 2019 a las 11:44, Anderson M. Winkler (<[log in to unmask]>) escribió:
Hi Florencia,

It turns out that the mask includes voxels with constant values, that is, with zero variance. Then these voxels overlap with the intercept that is already present in the model.

For data entered with -i, these voxels are automatically dropped, but not with data entered with -evperdat. The reason is to allow the user to, in some cases, have an intercept there. If these voxels had zero mean, then they would be removed.

Since this is your sole regressor of interest, and there are no nuisance variables other than the intercept, the solution is simple: drop the design (i.e., remove "-d Design.mat"), and drop the "2" from the -evperdat, so that it falls back to "1" which is the default EV position, and finally, add "-demean". It should work then.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson