Dear Colleagues,

The Guildhall School of Business and Law at London Metropolitan University is looking to appoint an External Examiner for the following postgraduate course: MSc International Events, Leisure and Tourism Management.

The tenure for such position is 4 years. We welcome academics with relevant industry background or industry professionals with experience of academia.

It is expected that you would start the tenure this academic year 2019-20.

If you are interested, please send your CV directly to me at: [log in to unmask]

Once the selection is complete, I will put out a courtesy message to indicate that the request is fulfilled.

With many thanks in advance.

Ioannis

Mr Ioannis Soilemetzidis, BA (Hons), PgQ, PGCHE, MBA, FCMI, FHEA

Course Leader MSc International Events, Leisure and Tourism Management

Senior Lecturer in Events Management and Tourism/Travel Management.
London Metropolitan University

Guildhall School of Business and Law

Room: T3-20 (Tech Tower, 3rd floor)

166-220 Holloway Road

London N7 8DB

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.