Dear Colleagues,

Teesside University will be holding a number of events in 2019/20, which will comprise of panel members with appropriate expertise, knowledge and externality. In order to meet the Quality Assurance Agency Quality Code, of seeking external expertise to a course, Teesside University are seeking volunteers to constitute validation panels.

The following list identifies approval event(s) where we require external panel members:

Subject Area

Partner College

Event Date

Venue

Institutional Review

Bradford College

20th November 2019

10.00am – 3.30pm

Bradford College

BA (Hons) Human Resource Management/ BA (Hons) International Business/ BA (Hons) Project Management/ Doctorate Business Administration (DBA)

Location Approval Event

MDIS Tashkent

27th November 2019

8.00am - 1.00pm

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

BA (Hons) Creative Media Production

Validated Approval Event

Prague College

29th November 2019

9.00am - 1.00pm

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

BA (Hons) Graphic Design

Course Validation Approval Event

Prague College

3rd December 2019

9:00am - 1:00pm

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

If you would like to express an interest to be considered as a Panel member for the above event, please get in touch and we will be able to provide more information on the events we are holding. Please note that for Institutional Reviews we ask that you have partnership approval review experience. In return for your assistance, the University will pay a modest honorarium, plus expenses connected with travel or overnight accommodation prior to the validation event. Assistance can be provided in making travel and accommodation arrangements.

If you are interested in helping the University with this event, please contact Mike Pate on 01642 384234 or email [log in to unmask]. A copy of your CV will be required, showing your areas of experience and expertise.

Best wishes

Mike

image001

Mike Pate