Dear All,

Apologies for the short notice but we are looking for an External Panel Member for an event to be held on Wednesday 27th Nov 2019.  The Periodic Review event is for the UG programmes for MEng BEng Aerospace Engineering and MEng BEng Automotive / Mechanical Engineering.

The requirement is for an academic representative for the MEng BEng Automotive/Mechanical with possible Motorsport experience but please get in touch if you have relevant experience in the Automotive subject area.

The proposed programme is being proposed by the School of Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Hertfordshire.

If you are available and would like to be involved, please could you let me have a copy of your current CV so that we can undertake the approvals process.
A fee will be paid for the event, along with reasonable travel and accommodation expenses.

I look forward to hearing from you, please respond using this email [log in to unmask]

Regards

Susan Murray CEng MIET PGCE MA FHEA
Deputy Dean
ADoS (AQA)