Staffordshire University’s School of Computing and Digital Technologies is currently recruiting for External Examiners for 2019/20 in the following provision:

The above appointments will be for a period of 4 years with an immediate start date.

Whilst previous external examining experience would be an advantage, the University supports suitably qualified individuals wishing to secure their first post as an external examiner. First-time examiners will be allocated a mentor at the time of appointment.

Further information on the external examining at Staffordshire University can be found at: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/externalexaminers.

To apply for any of the above vacancy, please send your expression of interest and a CV to [log in to unmask] by Friday 25 October.

In accordance with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, Staffordshire University is required to ascertain an external examiner’s right to work in the UK. To meet our obligations under the Act, the University is required to carry out these checks in the examiner’s presence (either physically or virtually) prior to any work being undertaken.

Many thanks

Lana Sweeney

Quality Administrative Officer (School of Computing and Digital Technologies)

Quality Enhancement Service

Staffordshire University

Tel:        +441782 294344

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Our Vision: To drive excellence in collaboration with the academic community

Our Mission: An expert team providing high quality support to enhance the academic outcomes of the University