cid:image001.jpg@01D3FBFC.E282F540

The University of the Highlands & Islands (UHI) is currently seeking a Tier 1 External Examiner to cover the Dip HE Counselling Tier 1 Examboard within the Science, Health and Engineering Faculty.  The appointment will run from 1st November 2019 – 31st August 2023.

UHI operates a two-tier exam board system to accommodate the modular nature of our degree provision.  Tier 1 considers module resulting and programme delivery issues.  Tier 2 considers awarding and progression of students.  In this case, we are seeking an external examiner to carry out Tier 1 examining responsibilities for our Dip HE Counselling programme within our Applied Life Studies Subject Network.

We pay a fee of £400 per annum, upon receipt of your report, plus reasonable travel and subsistence expenses to facilitate attendance at the Board, which is usually held in Inverness.

If you wish to be considered for the role I would be grateful if you could complete the attached application form and return it to me, together with an up to date CV, at [log in to unmask]. The deadline for applications is Monday 11th November 2019

For further information on the role and criteria for the appointment of External Examiners at UHI please see the attached document.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Kind regards, Sharon

Sharon Rankin
Faculty Officer – Science, Health and Engineering

University of the Highlands and Islands, Executive Office, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ
Oilthigh na Gaidhealtachd agus nan Eilean, Oifis Stiùiridh, Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis IV3 5SQ

DDI:  01463 279335  | Web:
www.uhi.ac.uk