**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Research in Comparative and Global Social Policy

In a world that is rapidly changing, increasingly connected and uncertain, there is a need to develop a shared applied policy analysis of welfare regimes. Find out more

If you would like to submit a proposal, or to discuss ideas, then please contact the series editors: Heejung Chung, Stefan Kühner, Alexandra Kaasch, or the Series Commissioning Editor, Laura Vickers-Rendall.

Local Policies and the European Social Fund

The Moral Economy of Activation

Dualisation of Part-Time Work

Welfare, Populism and Welfare Chauvinism

You may also be interested in

Local Social Innovation to Combat Poverty and Exclusion

The Divisive State of Social Policy

Evidence & Policy

The latest issue of Evidence & Policy (Vol. 15, No. 3) is a special issue on 'Co-creative approaches to knowledge production and implementation' and is entirely Open Access. Browse the issue

You can also read the Editors' Choice collection, which is free to read until 31 October 2019, including:

Evidence-informed policymaking and policy innovation in a low-income country: does policy network structure matter?

Authors: Shearer, Jessica C; Lavis, John; Abelson, Julia; Walt, Gill; Dion, Michelle

Policy & Politics

Read the latest issue of Policy & Politics (Vol. 47, No. 3) on Ingenta.

You can also read the Policy & Politics Highlights collection, which is free to read until 31 October 2019, including:

Public deliberation in an era of communicative plenty

Authors: Ercan, Selen A; Hendriks, Carolyn M; Dryzek, John S

On Transforming Society

How academic research can impact government policy

Read on Transforming Society

Getting published: Advice for early-career researchers

Rebecca Tomlinson

Read on Transforming Society

Read more Social and Public Policy articles on Transforming Society

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1