**Apologies for cross-posting**

The new issue of Policy & Politics (Vol. 47, No. 4) is out now.

Volume 47, No. 4

Since it’s currently Open Access Week why not take the time to browse our latest Open Access articles in Policy & Politics.

Explore the latest issue of Policy & Politics online: Volume 47, No. 4

Visit the journal's web page for full details and to sign up to receive Bristol University Press/Policy Press newsletters for all the latest journal news:

http://bit.ly/PolPhomepage

Remember you can follow the journal on Twitter at @policy_politics

http://bit.ly/PolPTwitter

IN THE CURRENT ISSUE: Vol. 47, No. 4

ARTICLES
The role of super interest groups in public policy diffusion
Stephanie L DeMora; Loren Collingwood; Adriana Ninci

Do citizens use storytelling or rational argumentation to lobby politicians
Markus Holdo; PerOla Öberg; Simon Magnusson

The expertise of politicians and their role in epistemic communities [Open Access]
Anne Skevik Grødem; Jon M. Hippe

Does the marketisation of pensions lead to individualisation? An examination of family-related pension entitlements
Patricia Frericks; Julia Höppner

Why do civil servants experience media-stress differently and what can be done about it?
Thomas Schillemans; Rune Karlsen; Kristoffer Kolltveit

RESEARCH PROVOCATION
Can local government by lottery increase democratic responsiveness?
Joseph Drew

MORE ABOUT POLICY & POLITICS

If you would like to receive regular information about Policy & Politics sign up to our newsletters at: http://bit.ly/Signup_BUP_PP

For information about submitting a paper to Policy & Politics or any other queries, email:

Don't forget that we offer a free online trial for institutions, during which you can access all online content, as available to subscribers. Encourage your library to sign up here:

http://bit.ly/Journal_Free_Trials

Policy & Politics is available as part of the Policy Press/Bristol University Press journals combination packages:

http://bit.ly/Collections_Packages

By subscribing to these you can save 10% or 30% on list prices.

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the ECPR-THEORY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECPR-THEORY&A=1