Alistair,

I don’t have any edits to your email. If you have success (hurrah!) then I think pointing them in Rick’s direction for a further interview would be a great idea.

Best,

Vanessa

From: Planning and coordinating ebook accessibility audits <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alistair McNaught <[log in to unmask]>
Reply to: Planning and coordinating ebook accessibility audits <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 11 October 2019 at 11:12
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Re: Potential email for BBC In Touch programme

Hi all

Just a friendly nudge – I realise it’s a busy time of year. If any of you have any comments to add (or subtract!) let me know. Otherwise I’ll send it on Monday afternoon.

It could be a great opportunity for a supplier with good accessibility practices to be discussing the art of the possible and making the point that they need libraries to recognise and respond to the market ‘value added’ of accessible content: and for libraries to describe how their support for disabled students has improved with more information from certain suppliers.

Alistair