Hi Mahvesh,

It might be worth asking your students to experiment with different genres by writing (summarising?) the narratives from the interviews, in a style similar to the way they were spoken. As you mentioned they were reporting, perhaps it would Then be useful for them to write the same information (perhaps summarised further and synthesised) as a more formal report.

Good luck with your classes!

Siân

Siân Lund SFHEA

EAP (English for Academic Purposes) Co-ordinator

Please check our online learning pages for details of support: EAP MOODLE

@lund_sian

Learning Support
Royal College of Art
Kensington Gore, London