Hi,

Could you please change my email address from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] as I am about to commence at another university.

Thanks very much

Kind regards,
Justine

Dr Justine Maldon
Lecturer and Course Coordinator, Academic Writing, Communication and Research
School of Arts and Sciences

The University of Notre Dame Australia
PO Box 1225, Fremantle WA 6959
Office: ND42/216  Phone: 9433 0218
Mondays

CRICOS Code: 01032F

I respect and acknowledge the Whadjuk Noongar as the traditional custodians of the land on which I live and work as the First People and Custodians of this country.

http://public.nd.edu.au/images/9x5.jpg

Disclaimer

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.