 *With apologies for cross posting*

Dear colleagues,

The PAWBL (Professional, Academic and Work-Based Literacies) SIG of the British Association for Applied Linguistics committee are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the PAWBL SIG Symposium Work, Life, Study: Literacies in and out of Institutions.

The event will take place at the Open University, Milton Keynes, on December 6th 2019, 11 – 4.30 We have an exciting programme, including our guest plenary speakers Dr Karin Tusting and Prof Theresa Lillis, and a rich and varied programme of parallel sessions. We have also built in plenty of time for discussion.

Details of the Symposium theme including abstracts for plenaries are available on the PAWBL website. Here you will also find Draft outline programme information  and the event registration form and instructions.

*********Registration deadline 11th November2019***************************

A final programme including all abstracts and detailed travel information will be circulated to all attendees.

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jackie Tuck [log in to unmask] or Victoria Odeniyi [log in to unmask] .

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes
The PAWBL SIG Committee