Dear all

Our library has a subscription to WGSN but we recently discovered that the beauty section has been archived; although we can still access the archived material we would need to pay extra to access the revamped and current beauty section. This change of access has occurred mid-contract and with no notification from WGSN. They have informed us that they cannot provide access to the new beauty section without further payment.

I’d be grateful to hear from any libraries who’ve found themselves in a similar situation, and what you’ve been quoted or how you have resolved the situation? Thank you.

Antonia Leak
Subject Librarian

+441202363306

aub.ac.uk

My work hours are: Mondays & Tuesdays 8.30am - 4.30pm and Wednesdays 9.00am-12 noon.

The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s).

Antonia Leak
Subject Librarian

+441202363306
aub.ac.uk

​The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this email in error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter it. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Arts University Bournemouth.

Although  Arts University Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.