Dear all,

As part of my Masters’ program at the University of Amsterdam, I am looking at how archival institutions work with volunteers. I am especially interested in comparing the experiences of organisations working with onsite volunteers with those working with crowdsourced volunteers.

The link below will take you to a short survey about your experiences working with volunteers. It has a maximum of 30 questions and shouldn’t take more than 12 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous, and it would be really helpful to me if as many of you as possible were to fill it in. It can be found here: https://s.surveyplanet.com/-EU1HZQx

If your organisation does not use volunteers, please do not complete the survey. However, I would be very interested to hear from you by reply email about why your organisation has decided not to use volunteers.

I will be very happy to share the resulting paper with anyone who is interested.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rosie Denton