Dear all,

Has anyone worked with both Access to Memory (AtoM) and Axiell’s Adlib/Collections (in tandem with Axiell Internet Server for online access)?

We are embarking on a project to get some of our collections online, and have been trying to decide which path to take with regard to CMS & online access. Wondering if anyone has firsthand experience with both systems, and could provide a hands-on comparison?

Thanks,

Surya Bowyer

Head of Library Services

Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Queen Elizabeth’s School. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this in error. Registered office: Queen Elizabeth’s School, Queen’s Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 4DQ. Registered in England No 07351253. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra