Dear Colleagues

The Theatre Collection is recruiting 2 Archive Assistants to help with the preparation works for the move to the New University Library - undertaking location control work and possibly reboxing collections as necessary.

These posts are full time, fixed term (to run until 31/7/20).

Please note short closing date: 22nd October 2019.

Interviews to be held 4th November.

For more information visit: http://www.bris.ac.uk/jobs/find/details.html?nPostingID=56814&nPostingTargetID=169475&option=28&sort=DESC&respnr=1&ID=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&JobNum=SUPP105775&Resultsperpage=10&lg=UK&mask=uobext

Heather Romaine
Keeper: Theatre Archives

University of Bristol Theatre Collection
Vandyck Building
Cantocks Close
Bristol
BS8 1UP

0117 954 5464

Please note I only work part time. My usual days are Monday-Wednesday. My job-share partner Laura Gardner ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) works Wednesday-Friday.