Hi Pervin,
I'm part of the email group and I can tell your call has been posted, as
I've received it twice.
I think the point is that when we send an email to the group, we can't see
it unless someone answers to it...
Best,
 Andrea.

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 13:28, Pervin Aydemir <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> May I kindly ask you to let me know why you do not post a call for a book
> titled "Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Women, Voice, and Agency" that
> I've wanted to share with our group of colleagues although I've sent it
> twice?
>
> Thank you for kind reply.
> Best regards,
> Pervin Yanikkaya Aydemir
>
> --
> Bu posta size özel gönderilmistir. Posta adreslerinin uygunsuz kullanimini
> önlemek için, "Forward" komutuyla baskasina göndermek istediginiz
> postalarda size gelen e-posta adreslerini sildiginizden emin olduktan sonra
> göndermeniz rica olunur. Bu konuda göstereceginiz duyarliliga simdiden
> tesekkür ederim.

> * A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
> * online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
> * and international contacts directory.               *
> * To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
> * messages visit:                                             *
> * https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
> * If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
> * those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
> *                                                             *
> *       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
> *       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
> *    an international directory of anthropology researchers *
>
> To unsubscribe please click here:
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1

*Andrea García González*
Social Anthropologist. Peace and Gender Studies Researcher.
University of Brighton
https://brighton.academia.edu/AndreaGarcia
@GarciaGzlez