Hi allstat,

Applications are invited for an exciting opportunity to join the Department of Applied Health Research at University College London. This is an opportunity for an applied statistician to collaborate with epidemiologists, health economists, clinical researchers and fellow statisticians to evaluate innovative health care interventions and conduct high quality epidemiological research. The post will offer the chance to use rigorous research design and state-of-the art statistical methods to identify those health care interventions that offer the most benefit to patients, and to contribute to our knowledge of how to reduce social inequalities in health outcomes.

The post holder will be a member of NIHR ARC North Thames Research Partnership Team, which works together with its university, NHS, local authority, patient, charity and industry partners to identify the key health and care problems facing organisations in our partnership. We design innovative research in response and rapidly put findings into practice across our region and beyond.

This is a full-time post funded for 3 years (initially).

Closing date for applications: 30 October 2019
Interview date: 18 November 2019
Position start date: available immediately

For more information, please see the job advert (UCL website)<https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?amNvZGU9MTgxOTYwMSZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT05NjUmb3duZXI9NTA0MTE3OCZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnZhY2Zpcm0udmFjdGl0bGU9bm9ydGgmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTIyNA%3D%3D&jcode=1819601&vt_template=965&owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&brand_id=0&vacfirm.vactitle=north&posting_code=224>.

Best regards,

Peter

Dr Peter Martin
Lecturer in Applied Statistics
Department of Applied Health Research
University College London
1-19 Torrington Place, London WC1E 7HB
Tel: 020 3108 3292
Ext: 53292

Postal address:
Department of Applied Health Research, University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT

SIGNOFF allstat