Hello Pedro (and all you other great Aacorners!)

I’m using the ensemble and the conductor for workshops in leadership philosophy, and I have experimented with the Sonataform as innovation model.
At this point mostly using the musical masterclass for young conductors extended into leadership exercises.

Have a look here:
http://vocesacademy.org/leadership-workshops/

I have used this 15 years in many different places, mostly Oxford University exec ed.
My own learning is that showcasing conducting is just a beginning. To make an impact both leaders and musicians need to go deeper themselves. When you get there it is hugely powerful.

Sonataform innovation
https://sonataforminnovation.wordpress.com/
Exercise in Oxford some years back.
If any Aacorners have ideas to develop this one further I’m very interested.

Kind regards
Peter

Peter Hanke
C.L. Ibsens Vej 39