Dear colleagues,

We will wait for abstracts for few more days, please drop us a note if you would like to submit!

Looking forward for your abstracts, best,
Selena and Chris

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019, 1:44 pm Selena Vitezović, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

We have been developing an idea to prepare an edited volume focused on
hunting and fishing weapons and techniques in the post-Palaeolithic
and post-Mesolithic periods, more specifically, among the agricultural
communities in the Neolithic and Chalcolithic.

This volume would aim at contributing to a greater understanding of
the technology and typological repertoire of the weapons and more
broadly on the role of hunting and fishing among the agricultural
communities.

We believe that this topic would be very interesting and that this
collection of papers would benefit greatly our understanding of the
bone and lithic technology, economy and also human-animal relations in
the past.
Please find he proposed outline of the volume on the google drive link provided below. Any
suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

We will wait to collect the abstracts to compile them into proposal
for publisher and after that we will let you know about the deadlines
for manuscripts, which will probably be within 6 months after our
proposal is accepted.

Looking forward for your answer.

Yours sincerely,

Selena Vitezović, Institute of Archaeology, Belgrade, Serbia
Christoforos Arampatzis, Institute of Archaeological Sciences,
University of Bern, Switzerland

--
dr Selena Vitezović
Arheološki institut / Institute of Archaeology