Hello All,
I am visiting St Winefrieds in Holywell in a couple of weeks time. Does anyone know where the pilgrimage path is and where it goes.
Also is there any other places of interest nearby? I dont have a car.
I always forget to send a little update when I visit a well but I will try to do better. I was at the Hussey well in Hayes recently, cleared the leaves as usual and just admire its survival on a suburban London street
Please message back with anything that might make my birthday adventure even more magical
Much Love Tinsel xx

To unsubscribe from the WELLS-AND-SPAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WELLS-AND-SPAS&A=1