On 12/09/2019 09:13, Peter Clarke wrote:
I took this at end of Ambleside meeting of some GridPP members recovering before going home.

.... yes,  the staff noted that people were falling to pieces.... but they thought we were pretty 'armless.  Dave.

Prof. David Britton FInstP                       GridPP Project Leader
Rm 480, Kelvin Building                    Telephone: +44 141 330 5454
School of Physics and Astronomy            Telefax:   +44 141 330 5881
University of Glasgow               EMail: [log in to unmask]
G12 8QQ, UK                                      Web: www.gridpp.ac.uk