If you use puppet you can also add a sysctl module
(https://forge.puppet.com/thias/sysctl) and this snippet to your code WN
module? singularity class?

   sysctl { "user.max_user_namespaces":
     ensure => present,
     value  => "15000",
     target => "/etc/sysctl.d/90-max_user_namespaces.conf",
   }

cheers
alessandra