Seems to be that it could sit in either, so whatever is most convenient.

Best to put it in CMake, and only call the test when appropriate.

From: CCP-PETMR Developers list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Edoardo Pasca - UKRI STFC
Sent: 17 September 2019 09:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tests for SIRF/CIL integration

Thanks,

I now think the easiest is to put them in the CIL. They will not execute if also SIRF is not installed.

I already had to put some code that checks if SIRF is installed in our code-base

https://github.com/vais-ral/CCPi-Framework/blob/finite_diff_for_sirf/Wrappers/Python/ccpi/framework/BlockDataContainer.py#L30

I presume a similar trick can be used in a test file.

Edo