Dear CAT12 experts,
I am trying to run vbm and cortical thickness analysis for longitudinal data (15 subjects, 2 recordings/subject). Unfortunately, I got the following error messages:
Undefined function or variable 'fni2'.
In file "/home/mheldmann/program/spm12/toolbox/cat12/cat_parallelize.m" (v1449), function "cat_parallelize" at line 382.
In file "/home/mheldmann/program/spm12/toolbox/cat12/cat_long_multi_run.m" (v1435), function "cat_long_multi_run" at line 62.

Since these error messages are more or less identical to two previous posts, I tried the two functions Christian Glaser kindly provided with his replies.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1905&L=SPM&P=R61490.
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=SPM;4cb35880.1905

However, the errors were more or less still the same. The problem remains if I run the longitudinal preprocessing just with 2 subjects.
I am running SPM 12 v7487 and the latest CAT12 release (v12.6) on Matlab 2017b at a Ubuntu Linux Server.

Any help, suggestions or recommendations are welcome, thanx, Marcus