Sudhakar Mishra
Research Scholar
IIIT-Allahabad

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 8:30 PM Ashburner, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The mni_icbm152_gm_tal_nlin_asym_09c contains a map of grey matter, rather than a set of labels showing which brain structures to expect.  If you use the "spm_atlas('query','neuromorphometrics',XYZmm(:,i))" as Guillaume suggested, then this makes use of
  1. tpm/labels_Neuromorphometrics.nii - An MNI-space NIfTI image encoding brain structures by different numbers. You can see this image using the Display or Check Reg buttons (setting interpolation to NN).
  2. tpm/labels_Neuromorphometrics.xml - A human readable file that relates the numbers in the NIfTI image to structure names.
Best regards,
-John

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of sudhakar Mishra <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04 September 2019 13:57
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SPM] Any database or excel sheet describing regions given the coordinates.

Dear Guillaume,

The shared solution for the anatomical labeling is working file. However, I am facing problem in adding ICBM152 brain atlas.
I am not sure but is it the xml file required for the labeling as the label which I am getting as answer has no mention of region name in xml file.

I am getting the error: Unknown atlas "mni_icbm152_gm_tal_nlin_asym_09c". However, I have added the nii file in the atlas directory inside spm12 directory.
I am not able to figure out what is missing.

Thanks,
Sudhakar Mishra
Research Scholar