This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Hi all,

We’ve found this mystery object in our collections at Hexham. We know the building was once owned by a solicitor company so wondered if it might be something to do with that... or some sort of draughtsman’s tool? Any help much appreciated!

Georgina Ascroft

Curator of Mining Culture

Museums Northumberland

Woodhorn Museum

QEII Country Park

Ashington

Northumberland

NE63 9YF

T: 01670 624493

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.museumsnorthumberland.org.uk

Museums Northumberland is the public brand of Woodhorn Charitable Trust. Woodhorn Charitable Trust is a registered charity in England & Wales No. 1129712.

This email is from Woodhorn Charitable Trust. It may contain confidential and privileged information. It is for the intended recipient(s) only: if you have received it in error, please reply and delete all copies.

Sent from my iPhone
Museums Northumberland is the public brand of Woodhorn Charitable Trust. Woodhorn Charitable Trust is registered as a charity number 112971. Registered as a company in England and Wales under registration number 6893854. This email is from the Woodhorn Charitable Trust. It may contain confidential and privileged information. It is for the intended recipient(s) only: if you have received it in error, please reply and delete all copies. Please note that from 10th August 2018 the organisation email addresses have changed to [log in to unmask] The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST