From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Museum (TWBC)
Sent: 12 September 2019 16:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shoes found underfloor

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Good afternoon Rebecca,
Would it be okay for me to forward the below information to a friend who also found a shoe in their house (house dating back to 1700s I believe)? I will redact other email addresses and just forward them the details about the possibility of contributing an addition to the Concealed Shoe archive.

All the best,

Ed

Edward Liddle
Learning and Engagement Assistant
The Amelia, Tunbridge Wells & The Camden Centre

T: 01892 554261

[cid:image001.png@01D4C916.B22C05C0]<http://theamelia.co.uk/>[cid:image002.jpg@01D4C916.B22C05C0]<http://www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/residents/community/community-centres/the-camden-centre>

[cid:image003.png@01D4C916.B22C05C0]

Town Hall, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1RS

[/Users/richadams/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1368982892]<https://www.facebook.com/theameliatunbridgewells/>

[/Users/richadams/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_734768714]<http://twitter.com/theamelia_tw>

[/Users/richadams/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1737374342]<http://instagram.com/theamelia_tw>