-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Learning technologist post
Date:   Sun, 1 Sep 2019 19:17:48 +0000
From:   Niamh Nic Daeid (Staff) <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear all

We have a learning technologist post (Grade 6 - 2 year full time) at our Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Dundee.  We really look forward to hearing from anyone on the list who is interested and please pass on to anyone else you think might apply.

https://www.jobs.dundee.ac.uk/fe/tpl_uod01.asp  reference number SSEN0195

Many thanks

Niamh
_____________________________

Professor Niamh Nic Daeid,
Director
Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science

Ewing Building,
University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HT,
Scotland

t: int + 44(0) 1382 384560
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

PA and LRCFS Centre manager
Marj Davis [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/leverhulme

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212