Dear All

Please can anyone help, as I am new to the group.  Please can anyone share with me a template for management referrals-  e.g clinical notes and template for management referrals.

Thanks again for all your help!

Kind Regards

Joanne Mackey

Joanne Mackey

Occupational Health Nurse

Occupational Health Service

2nd floor McKinney House

Musgrave Park Hospital

Tel. 02895 040401

Sorry I do not work THURSDAYS OR FRIDAYS

This message contains information from Belfast Health And Social Care Trust which may be privileged and confidential.
If you believe you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.

This email has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH