Hi colleagues

I would like to chat with someone who has undertaken a Stress Risk Assessment for a company using the HSE Indicator Tool or similar.

If anyone has experience of undertaking or being involved in this (company about 500 employees), please can you contact me.

I am interested to know views on if this is the most appropriate tool or if other tools are better and any tips to ensure smooth progression.

I have been involved in stress risk assessments for individuals and small teams, however this is a larger venture.

Work email address [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Best Wishes

Anita

Anita Churchouse

BSc(OH), SCPHN, RGN, AIOSH

Indpendent OHA

******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH